Saturday, August 1, 2015

Girl, get your mind right !




30 days. Restart. Refresh. Reboot. Revive.

I am opening up a chapter of my life with you and hopefully it may help someone else too. For the month of August I'm working on a 30 day reboot to a better me. The purpose of this reboot is because it's much needed and to allow these 30 days or so to reassure myself of many things and to revive what has died within. NO negativity. NO distractions. NO excuses.

30 days includes focusing on all these things/ideas and much more. Better eating. Back to fitness. Finding faith. Trusting solely in God. Praying more. Meditation. Trying yoga. Exploring new things. Loving myself a bit more daily. Drinking more water, less alcohol. Disconnecting from the world to reconnect with myself (meaning no social media for the period of this life connection). So along this journey I am going to try and share as much as I can with you. Whether it's a recipe, a new venture, a passage, words of encouragement, an exercise regimen, a detox or a new book. 

I am doing a 30 day reset because I really need one. I am not feeling my best lately. I am feeling a bit run down, stressed and extremely tired. Most days I struggle to get out of bed for work. 

The 30 days is set up so that I can focus solely on the spirit within along with mental clarity and much more. Sometimes we all need a little reset button on life for a few days or weeks. We sometimes get so caught up with social media, other people's business, other people's needs and wants that we disconnect from ourselves by connecting and being fueled off others. So if that means not responding to texts from specific people who drain most of your time or energy, or serve no purpose towards the bettering of yourself, then so be it. 

So if you have moved, relocated, lost faith, need inner peace, mental clarity, get back on track, love yourself more, focus more on yourself than by any means join in.

"You must live in the present, launch yourself on every wave, find your eternity in each moment. Fools stand on their island of opportunities and look toward another land. There is no other land; there is no other life but this." - Henry David Thoreau

No comments:

Post a Comment

It’s going to hurt until you heal …

  Have you ever been in a dark place yet somehow God still used you to be a light for others? Every time I mention this line to others it’...