Monday, August 31, 2015

Chapter 33

Welcome to Chapter 33 



The time is now and I embark on a new year of life. I took a break and re evaluated life for the whole month of August. I cried a lot, experienced death w people I love so dear and near, learned to keep your friends close as possible, love up on your family so much that they suffocate and be open to love from others when you feel that it is genuine. I have learned that in our darkest hours when it feels like God has turned off the lights, he has truly only dimmed them so that you can relax and unwind to prepare for the sun to shine back in. As I embark on this new journey called 33 I hope he continues to keep me, continues to provide for me when I feel like there is no way for it all to happen. That he continues to prove to me why he alone is God and to trust solely in him. IN this new chapter called 33, I hope to love more, enjoy life, continue to understand that trouble don't last always and that when people genuinely love you, nothing comes between that !!! Every day I learn to love more, pray more, worry less, be more forgiving of myself as well as w others and understand that not everyone who says that they love you really want what is best for you. It's okay to learn to love folks from a distance, everyone who's in the stands isn't always there to be supportive. 

Be blessed .... stay tuned. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

It’s going to hurt until you heal …

  Have you ever been in a dark place yet somehow God still used you to be a light for others? Every time I mention this line to others it’...