Saturday, September 19, 2015

women and emotions

I wish I knew why women were such emotional beings. Why does our hearts often overpower what we know is right within our minds? Why do we wear our heart on our sleeves? Why can't we easily walk away from what is wrong? What hurts us? What hinders us? What we know is NO good for us?

Why are we such emotional beings? We get so emotionally attached and then by the time our minds kick in our hearts are operating full speed. Then we find ourselves in that difficult situation between choosing what we know is right and what we think feels good. A friend said to me "sex brings emotions" and at first I wanted to debate with her because I am subject to believe differently. But after I thought about it; it holds such partial truth. But that saying applies to women, well women way more than men. It's crazy how you can hate someone's guts and sex can make you forget why you were even mad in the first place. But what if it really isn't the sex but the moments?

Emotions .... I recall people telling me I was heartless for awhile. I was trying to use less emotion and more mentality when it came to people and certain decisions. I was just using my heart LESS that's all. I was able to sit back and see how much our emotions can block things that's right in front of our eyes. Our emotions can make us disregard the necessary. Our emotions can hang us out to dry if we let them. Some fckd up stuff huh .... and people think being a woman is so cool. *side eye*

Why do we wear our hearts on our sleeves? Why is it that people don't appreciate what they have while they have it? Why is that saying "you don't know what you got till its gone" so true?

Let’s face it, no matter what anyone says, men and women are similar, but yet so different.

No comments:

Post a Comment

It’s going to hurt until you heal …

  Have you ever been in a dark place yet somehow God still used you to be a light for others? Every time I mention this line to others it’...