Tuesday, September 22, 2015

tired of Mr. Right Now


I just know I can't be the only one in the world wondering why I have to kiss so many frogs in this lifetime before one turns into an actual prince ... Have I kissed a frog who was an actual prince but yet he kissed so many toads he has lost his charm?

Have you been on what feels like a million dates, but yet haven't found anyone that you kind of have that "aha  moment" or that spark with? Trust me I know the feeling all too well and it can be discouraging but I am learning the hard truth that if we are willing to accept anyone then we could have a relationship tomorrow. I am learning that realistically finding the right relationship is a numbers game (so if you hate math this may not be good for you). The higher your standards and requirements are, often the smaller number of choices we have to choose from. So let's reconsider what exactly it is we are looking for.

I always think that most simplest things are often the hardest to obtain. I don't think my requirements are so stern that it's hard to meet a man of my standards. I just believe that when I meet these men, they are in relationships, living with their baby mother, trying to make things work for the family, or just trying to have a good time and live life. Not everyone is out here seeking a relationship. So what realistic character must your partner have to meet in order to possibly have a chance with you? Now by NO means am I saying to lower your standards but just make a list of some of the things that are non negotiable, for instance with me something that is non negotiable is a cigarette smoker. I just can't tolerate it whatsoever, but who knows my prince could be out there smoking a Newport as we speak. (sighs)

No comments:

Post a Comment

It’s going to hurt until you heal …

  Have you ever been in a dark place yet somehow God still used you to be a light for others? Every time I mention this line to others it’...