Monday, July 20, 2015

is courting dead?

How aggressive is too aggressive when it comes to meeting and conversing with men? The dating game can be quite tiring but it makes it even worse when you meet someone and they are aggressive from step 1.

I always thought when you meet people, it's often about meeting somewhere mutual and getting to know each other. Court each other for awhile, go out on a few dates and see if the vibe is there and if you want to continue forward or say "thanks but no thanks this isn't for me". But lately I meet a lot of guys who obviously don't know the steps and procedures with meeting new females or maybe they are used to a certain statue of females. Maybe the word aggressive isn't exactly the correct one but as of right now I can't think of any other word but that one !

If I met you randomly on a Saturday afternoon what makes you think I would want to come to your house within 2-4 days and "watch movies and chill". Now I could be wrong but I never am so therefore I am right, but it is nothing great that will happen within 2 days of texting/talking that will make me want to come to your house and chill. Now some females may be down for this, for reasons of their own (often to be nosey and see where you live, etc) but me personally I will pass. My fear kicks in immediately. 1. I don't know you 2. you could be crazy 3. I don't know you (yes I repeated it because that's all I need to prove and nothing more) LOL.

Maybe after a month of chatting and hanging out a few times I may be a bit more at ease to possibly want to "chill and watch movies" at your house but it's nothing that is going to make me say yes after 2-3 days of texting/talking honestly not even after 2 weeks. People end up missing every day out here, women need to be more cautious. I want to meet new people but not risk myself in the process. Now if I decline your offer and you send me a "take care" text it often proves what my theory possibly was about you and makes me feel better that I kept it real and we can both carry on and keep it moving.

I have to always remind myself ... "I ain't for everybody"

Today's rant and words of "nye-dom"


No comments:

Post a Comment

It’s going to hurt until you heal …

  Have you ever been in a dark place yet somehow God still used you to be a light for others? Every time I mention this line to others it’...